5 Ideas for Decorating Your Built-In Wardrobe from Adelaide
There are plenty of creative ideas for customising the design of your wardrobe, which can help create a space that looks good and serves a purpose in your home.
If you’re lucky enough to have a built-in wardrobe in your home, then you know just how convenient they can be. But what do you do when it comes to decorating them?
Here are five ideas to get you started:
1. Paint the wardrobe doors a different colour than the rest of the room for a pop of interest – A great way to spruce up HillsRobes built in wardrobes Adelaide is to give them an eye-catching look by painting the doors a complementary shade. Choose something that stands out from the rest of the room, like a bright pink or teal, for an incredible statement piece. If you’d rather keep things more conservative, try choosing a richer tone of your existing paint colours for subtle contrast and dimension. With this simple technique, you can easily add an inviting atmosphere and unique ambience to any space!
2. For more character, consider adding wallpaper to the wardrobe’s back wall – Decorating HillsRobes built in wardrobes Adelaide can be a fun way to liven up an otherwise uninspiring room. One creative idea is to add a splash of life with wallpaper on the back wall of the wardrobe. It can be a bold statement piece that draws attention or more subtle designs that softly complement your existing decor.
You may also want to paint the exterior frame, shelves, and drawers to match the wallpaper and coordinate the theme with your bedroom colour palette. With careful planning and creativity, you can create an eye-catching design that will take your wardrobe from ordinary to extraordinary and make getting dressed extra special.
3. Utilise all available space by adding shelves, hooks, or baskets throughout – Consider all the open space when decorating your built-in wardrobe from Adelaide. You can maximise your storage abilities by adding frames and baskets to store accessories, items, hooks, or other hanging hardware to hang clothes. Implementing these ideas gives a more efficient use of the additional space you weren’t taking advantage of before.
4. Keep everything organised by using matching hangers and labelling storage boxes – The options are endless when decorating your built-in wardrobe from Adelaide. One idea is to layer your hangers: use thinner hangers in front and thicker ones towards the back. It will maximise space and make it easier to find what you’re looking for when rifling through your wardrobe. Another great idea for maximising storage space is labelling each box so you can easily find what you need in an organised fashion.
5. Make it feel like a proper closet by installing a mirror on one of the doors – If you have a built-in wardrobe from Adelaide, and want to make it feel like an actual closet, then installing a mirror on one of the doors is a fantastic idea. You can instantly check out any new outfit without stepping into another room. There are many styles and sizes of mirrors, so you can pick one that perfectly fits your taste and your wardrobe’s aesthetics. Moreover, mirrors reflect nearby items, such as artwork and plants, which bring more life to the space.
Decorating your built-in wardrobe from Adelaide can be fun, inexpensive and easy, yielding great results. From pre-made interior wardrobe organisers to sliding doors or mirrored walls and custom painting, there are plenty of creative ideas for customising the design of your wardrobe.
These ideas help create a space that looks good and serves a purpose in your home. With these five tips and some imagination, you can bring vibrancy and practicality to your built-in wardrobes. Contact professional installers if needed; they can help advise you on the best solutions and ensure the job has the correct procedure. With so many possibilities hidden within your wardrobe space, why deprive yourself of unlocking its potential?